Saturday, January 30, 2010

Explain much?

Well I thought maybe I should explain a little about my last post, although not within the post because that wasn't really the place.

While this is mainly a style blog and I do try and stay away from personal stuff (I like to keep my private stuff private that's just the way it is) I've been feeling lately that wanted to express things that are important to me.

I'm trying this whole thing about sending some positivity out into the universe. Don't worry I'm not turning into that kind of person (nor is this some new religious leaning), I'll still be a cynic at heart. So expect that if I've found that something has been helping in my life, without going into too much detail I'm going to pass it on. And it's not because I'm trying to be zen or anything, it's because I like you guys and think you deserve it, and really in the end it's more for me, because you guys probably are already in the know.

If you really hate it let me know, I probably won't stop, because hey it's my blog, but I'll put a warning in the title for you so you won't have to read it because I care about my readers.

4 comments:

Sara Lynn said...

hey I just found your blog! it rocks so I am following :)

I love the blue dress with the lace tights in your post a few posts down. Looks awesome!

Bug said...

I don't hate you, I really enjoyed that post. I like to be reminded about that stuff. Keep doing your thing hun. Have a great weekend.

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Rai said...

it's your blog, write about whatever you want! :3

Giovanna said...

i liked the last post..it was inspiring....