Friday, January 8, 2010

Curious Geek

I finally worked out how to see the google search terms that bring people to my blog the other day. There weren't any really funny or strange ones (top one was feminine menswear), although I will keep an eye out. It does appear that I mention Forever 21 way too much....it was right up there too.

Anyway looking at that got me a bit curious as to how people found my blog since I've been getting a few new followers and I'm sure there are a few lurkers out there as well. So here's a bit of a chance for you to let me know how you found 'I'm a bit of a geek' because I'd love to know, and also say hello if you're new or just haven't had anything to say before.

Looking forward to reading your comments guys!

12 comments:

Chopstick said...

I found you through Ana from On Dressing Up :) I was looking through all her "Lovely Locals" links!

Eyeliah said...

It's not that you mention f21 too much but that people search it so much I think. :).... I thin you came to my site first? so that's how I found you. :)

piglet said...

I think I found you on either Weardrobe or Wardrobe_remix!

Sarah Rachel said...

I think I found you theough Piglets blog :) Ive got two followers haha no idea how to get them...

Stacey said...

I found your blog - and Twitter - via recommendation from MsConstantine of Cupcakes and Mace - she's put me on to several good blogs :-) Keep it up!

Pretty Little Pictures said...

Tehee, I get wheres wally key words coming to my blog all the time. I did one post where I mentioned it about a year ago, and they come rather frequently!

Corrine/Frock And Roll said...

Goodness, I can't even REMEMBER! Perhaps I started following you on Twitter and immediately checked out your blog? I'm not sure, but however I did it, I'm glad that I did! :)

Crumble said...

I followed a link from cupcakesandmace.com I was just starting my blog and looking around for ideas.

Katie said...

I found your blog through comments you'd made on other blogs I vist. You must have said something wonderfully witty and that lead me here :-)

Chickie Little said...

Found you through Cupcakes and Mace. Link swaps are marvellous things :)

Anonymous said...

Found you through Cupcakes and Mace, which I found through Gala Darling :)

Carie said...

So funny - that's exactly how I came across your blog today.. I adore F21 too hehe :) Great blog, look forward to reading more of it x