Thursday, January 28, 2010

Be Bold



Take the time to realise that in your life there may be a situation where you have to be BOLD.
Some people find it easy, for some it is extremely hard.
But you know what? It can pay off it in a big way.

So take the plunge, and assert your self in a positive way. It may feel as scary as jumping out of a plane, but it might just be the best thing you ever did.

You don't need me to tell me what you need to do - you know what you need to do, you just need a bit of courage to do it, so tell your self you can do it and go out and be BOLD!

5 comments:

she will have her way said...

So very true!

Harriet said...

I so agree with this :3

Bug said...

You are a sweetheart, thanks for this. I absolutely agree with you.

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

piglet said...

oh I totally agree with you!
Being bold and brave is hard for me, but all the times I've forced myself to do something hard and scary it has paid off!

Was lovely to see you last night by the way :)

Katie said...

touche ;-P