Monday, November 30, 2009

Portable

Sorry for the radio silence. Turned out I was busier than I thought. Also every time I a come up with a wicked outfit I never get the camera out, so much for my proactive blogging.

I hope that with the new year I can shake off this lethargy.
Hopefully I will be able to blog a bit more now that I finally got my hot little hands on my netbook! I have been waiting patiently for this to go down in price and investigating models, at the end I got a bit distracted by a flirty new HP model, but I held strong! It is a very generous Christmas/Birthday present from my parents (since the two are so close for me)

So now I am typing away at this from bed on my Acer aspire one, which is tiny and I love. Hopefully this will mean that my laziness of not wanting to go to the PC to blog will no longer be an excuse.

Thanks for all the positive feedback about the drindls on the last post - most of you seem to be favouring the mustard colour one, if I have the money and it's still available I may just have to get myself another present.

Here's what I can't get out of my head at the moment. Sometimes a silly fun song that makes you want to dance is just the thing. Plus Katy Perry and the 3oh3 boys - perfect mix.

12 comments:

she will have her way said...

I like the mustard dress too! I actully saw a whole pile of these at a secondhand shop recently, but they were'nt as nice as the ones below...

Eyeliah said...

sometimes i take photos of outfits I already wore, its not a crime so why not?

piglet said...

Yay, laptops make things so much easier! I usually blog from the couch with the TV on in the background! (How glamorous my life is!)

Annie Spandex said...

Can't wait to see the dirndl! I think I light the teal one best but the yellow may be better for your complexion (I have an aversion to mustard because of my skintone, or rather, it has an aversion to me ;)).

Chopstick said...

*giggles* i love your ="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">!

I've been itching to get a new laptop for yonks, but I keep spending my money on other frivolous things :( So bad! I'm slowly saving up for one so hopefully I'll be able to afford one by the end of Jan next year. *crosses fingers!*

Charlie said...

I so didn't notice the html slip there - not intentional! dont know how that got in! New laptops are great :)

Bug said...

I'm excited for your future laptop purchase! I have been waiting to get a digital camera forever and the day is finally here!! Love that yellow dress :)

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I'm wanting a camera so I can post more photos in my blog. I update every bloody day HAH! bored at work

Annie Spandex said...

Just want to let know that my Karmaloop giveaway is now open to international readers!! Just pick your favorite state if the international dropdown menu isn't up yet. :D

Corrine/Frock And Roll said...

Oh, congrats on your new laptop! :D Yippee! I

Mary Jane said...

i hope i get a netbook as a xmas present too! love the song! been a fan of katy perry since "i kissed a girl" :P

Alex. said...

ohh yay, congrats on your new laptop. they're always great :)

i'm running a christmas/end of year giveaway on my blog and seeing as how you have giveaways on here, it's time you entered (and maybe win!) one :) :)
http://bit.ly/8vf8oX ♥