- I don't drive. I only have my learner's permit. I don't have particular aversion, just have never gotten around to it. Although it's quite necessary for me to get my licence this summer.
- I like bananas, but can't stand bananas in cooking, such as banana cake or banana smoothies. It's weird, I'll eat a banana but the flavor in something else is just wrong to me.
- I have to have the volume on electronic things turned to even numbers, otherwise it's REALLY ANNOYING
- I'm really bad at thinking up random facts about myself...
- I only owned one pair of high heels until I was about 19 (bought when I was about 16 for my high school ball), and then I went a bit crazy....
- Years of having to hide the fact I was wearing makeup from my mother actually means that now I'm really good at a natural look.
- I'm not going to tag anyone specific for this - if you want to do it go ahead - let me know in the comments!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Interesting..I think not...
I have been tagged by the lovely Miss B to share 7 facts about myself. Whether or not these will be interesting we shall see, maybe I will try to be as random as possible...?