Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Interesting..I think not...

I have been tagged by the lovely Miss B to share 7 facts about myself. Whether or not these will be interesting we shall see, maybe I will try to be as random as possible...?

  1. I don't drive. I only have my learner's permit. I don't have particular aversion, just have never gotten around to it. Although it's quite necessary for me to get my licence this summer.
  2. I like bananas, but can't stand bananas in cooking, such as banana cake or banana smoothies. It's weird, I'll eat a banana but the flavor in something else is just wrong to me.
  3. I have to have the volume on electronic things turned to even numbers, otherwise it's REALLY ANNOYING
  4. I'm really bad at thinking up random facts about myself...
  5. I only owned one pair of high heels until I was about 19 (bought when I was about 16 for my high school ball), and then I went a bit crazy....
  6. Years of having to hide the fact I was wearing makeup from my mother actually means that now I'm really good at a natural look.
  7. I'm not going to tag anyone specific for this - if you want to do it go ahead - let me know in the comments!
I know I cheated a bit, but I'm really tired at the moment sigh. Plus I'm not that interesting it turns out...haha

9 comments:

piglet said...

haha so many people I know have that weird volume thing! So tempting to try and drive them insane with it...!

ana b. said...

I don't drive either! I think it's to do with the good bus system in Wellington and also living in the centre of town for so many years.

Chopstick said...

i don't drive either :S the first time i sat in the driver's seat, i burst out crying. then, after 30 minutes of comforting, my 3 point turn became an 8 point turn. i'm destined to ride on camels or something, i swear!

hahaha! my word verification is "boored"

Monster Girl said...

haha I'm 21 and I don't have my license or more than one pair of heels. Egad!

Chickie Little said...

I lived in Auckland and relying on public transport was just silly, so had to learn to drive. Not sure I can agree with ana re: Wellington public transport. The buses from where we live into town are *so* unreliable and usually full during peak hours. Having said that, driving isn't so necessary in Wellington, but convenient for shopping trips etc.

And you are plenty interesting Charlie!

Katie said...

Ooo I wish I was good at the natural look :)

Nadine said...

Interessting facts :)... I love bananas, too (but also in cooking).

Charlie said...

Interesting to see so many people don't drive too!

Corrine/Frock And Roll said...

Psh! I think you're interesting! And I don't drive either! have my learner's but am yet to rack up any hours on it. It's terrible, because public transport is my number one pet peeve, which makes even LESS sense as to why I don't have it! I think a large reason why I'm kind of dreading getting it now because of my boyfriend's painful reminder that he's been driving me around for the last 5+ years, and that when I finally get mine, I am going to owe him a loooooot of driving around, noooo!