Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm a bad consumer

I went through a fairly stressful time recently and when I go through fairly stressful times I tend to shop. I tend to think that while it can be bad on the bank account and the environment, as far as being self destructive, it's not too bad. Usually I reward myself with something at the end of each year, and also buy myself a Christmas present, and a birthday present (since they happen round the same time). Well Christmas came early this year.

I have been lusting after the Jeffrey Campbell Potion buckle wedge boots after seeing them on many other blogger feet and finally have ordered them. Basically a knock off of the Chloe Sevigny for Open Ceremoy Boots, but at a fraction of the price, they are gorgeous and just what I have been looking for. When they'll arrived is a bit of a mystery, as I've preordered them as they intial run sold out everywhere. Hopefully soon though!

I know sometimes seems a bit ridiculous to get this excited about shoes, but with the hellish time I've been having sometimes it's the little things that make you smile.


7 comments:

Chopstick said...

hahaha, keep your expectations low about my video. it's only me whining about how we got stuck in the carpark. :(

Bambola said...

Oooh I can't wait to see them on you! They look amazing!! =) Merry Christmas to you Miss Charlie. x

yiqin; said...

They are to die for <3

ana b. said...

I always buy stuff when I'm bored. No good at all. But it can't be all bad when you end up with amazing shoes like these! I can't wait to see you rocking these.

Raez said...

oh! i know what you mean, but personally, i try to shop thrift--better for my bank account and the environment!

xx raez

Pretty Little Pictures said...

They look awesome, can't wait to see them on :)

Sarah-Rose said...

Oo. I hope you love them. I have a pair and they very rarely leave my feet. They are surprisingly comfortable!
Also? they make people comment about how difficult they must be to do up every morning. Then you show them the zip.