Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shameless Promotion

Awhile back the lovely Ms Constantine ran a competition for her new C squared necklaces. Although I didn't win she asked me if she could use my blog name as one of her standard necklaces. Since I love all her products,the fact that she's out there doing what she loves and living her dream I was more than happy to oblige.
These will soon be available in her store. You can also get them with one of the other snazzy sayings on them - or get one custom to say whatever the heck you like - how awesome is that! If that's not quite your thing, there is always the classic nameplate necklace, unicorn, or NARWHAL! plus heaps more, seriously check out her store!!

It's official!
Also she sent me a minicorn! A tiny unicorn it's awesome!

Thanks Ms Constantine! These definitely get the thumbs up! Also they make me happy! I haven't taken mine off since I got it.

EDIT: If you want you own get yours here

11 comments:

Adele said...

Your hair looks awesome! And of course, the necklace is amazing; Ms Constantine is a very talented lass.

Ms Constantine said...

:D !!

Yay, you're awesome, and I'm loving your hair!

Chickie Little said...

Ooh nice hair! You look so cute doing the thumbs up :)

Charlotte Drene said...

The hair is looking mighty fine!
And wow, what a necklace!

I didn't know that they had any sort of Dragons at Halswel Quarry! Where are they!!

Em said...

Awweeesssommme! P.S.ILOVEYOU

Eyeliah said...

Thast is awesome, I can see why she'd want to make it! Off to check the shop.

Charlie said...

Aw you guys are so swell :D

Quixsa said...

I love every single one of your pics! :0)You are too adorable

Such an amazing compliment to inspire a necklace!

Lady Melbourne said...

Hello, thank you for reading my blog and I love that you are 'a bit of a geek.' ;)

I think all bloggers fit into that category!

LM
x

piglet said...

Oh my gosh this is so cool!
I could be very tempted to get a little unicorn pin like that...

Bronnie said...

Awesome!!! You lil' famous chica!

The necklace looks awesome! Such creative peoples around!

Loving the new hair colour! Wish I had the balls to go something other than blonde... haha