This being only my second award ever, it's still a novelty to me and was lovely to receive, but sorry I took so long to get round to it!
About the Kreativ Blogger Award
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog
• Link to the person who nominated you for this award
• List seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
• Nominate and post links to the seven Kreativ Bloggers you nominate
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
Okay so here goes:
- I don't know if I've ever mentioned in on the blog, but I am half Singaporean Chinese and Half German which is an odd mix, most people don't guess at my Asian heritage, but my sisters take more after that side.
- I hate my feet - I inherited awful feet from my mother, bunions are not pretty so I don't like showing them ugh...I think this makes me prejudice about feet in general.
- I have a secret obsession with bad reality t.v shows - the bachelor, top model, project runway, survivor you name it. Once I'm hooked I can't stop watching and I'm deeply ashamed of this....
- My one party trick is that I can bend my thumb back on one hand to touch my wrist - the back side not the palm side (on the one hand only though - I bashed the hand into a wall once and could do it ever since). This tends to gross people out. You might need a video demonstration to fully appreciate this one, you might get one if you lucky enough....
- I really like pickles...just by themselves..my boyfriend finds this really strange.
- I used to play the violin on the account of my freakishly long and spindly fingers, but I never practiced and got bored easily but kind of regret not giving it a proper go.
- I like slushi drinks - a lot, I used to go mad for them as a kid and still love them, I wish all drinks came in slushi form...when I am in a country with a 7/11 I get as much slurpee as I possibly can. I have a massive sweet tooth and I know its bad for me, plus it makes me feel like a child but I can't resit it!