Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Compelled

My followers seems to be growing more over a short period of time, which compels me to post, due to time constraints however I can't really do much of anything substantial. Usually I take an outfit photo when I come home but it seems the clothes are always coming off before the camera is coming out nowadays, perhaps I should try to catch a snap before I go out hmmm.

Anyway, just to let you know I'm not dead what have I been up to?
I made some earrings - out of some Swarovski Christmas tree ornaments, which I will take some photos of to show you, not a huge effort, but neat all the same.

I also dyed some shorts, which will also make an appearance, along with some recent buys.

I feel like this post is like a promo for a T.V show - coming up soon on I'm a bit of a Geek...tee hee.

On a side note. I went and saw Transformers 2 the other day. Short and Sweet - it was good, better than the first one. My favourite part - the old transformer - if you see the movie you'll know what I mean. Also Bumblebee, I love him, I wish I had one of him.

9 comments:

Bambola said...

Haha, you're so sweet. I can't wait to see the earrings... && the shorts!

I've been waiting to see Transformers 2... not waiting for anything in particular mind you, I just haven't seen it yet.

I can't wait for that either!

Bambola x

Nadine said...

I really want to see the earrings - sound like the will look great!

yiqin; said...

It's okay :) Just blog when you have the time!

Suzannah said...

*i've became a follower*

:)

In Bug's Drawers said...

Its good to here that the new Transformers was better - I wasn't so sure about the first one. I am excited to see these earrings you made - sounds interesting.

The Seeker said...

Blogging can be so time consuming, dear, that sometimes we must pay attention to other things in life.

Oh I'm curious about the earrings... :)

Thank you so much for your support, dear.

xoxo

Chickie Little said...

I know what you mean about changing as soon as you get home. Especially in winter, you just want to get into your 'snuggly' clothes, like trackpants :)

I'm curious about those earrings too!

Eeli said...

Awwwwww hun I'm like that too. Clothes off before cam is out :*( Nevermind that now though it sounds like you have some treasures to show us and it best be sooooooon ;)

Have a fantastic break too :)

Gem said...

I loved the old transformer too! He was adorable :D