Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What a lurker I am and 'The Fame'

I am a terrible blog lurker - I have all my lovely daily read, which I check in on almost religiously apart from when I am rushed off my feet, which is most of the time actually. However, I really use them as a way of distracting me from all the horrible amounts of work I have to do. Still I am a lurker, I read, I laugh I enjoy, but I leave without commenting! I just don't think to do it, I guess because I try to conserve my time, clickity click and on my way. Which is horrible of me! I should show my appreciation of the effort that is being put in.
I try honestly I do, sometimes I actually do remember to comment - and sometimes I think I've commented but I actually haven't, and them sometimes blogger will trick me with it's tricky technology and make me thing my comment has gone through when it hasn't - not that is completely not my fault!

So any way long story short, or rather short story long - expect more comments from me. Because I love all your blogs!

On another note - completely unrelated I bought Lady Gaga's CD 'The Fame'. I'm a little undecided on it. I liked what I heard on the radio so I thought I would give it a go. I think it might take a little while to grow on me. It's a bit of a mix really, good dance music, which is what I was looking for. I haven't bought a CD in a long time, so I had some pretty high expectations I guess. Well see how me and the Lady go getting to know one another. Has anyone else had a listen to the CD - what did you think of it?

A little tip for all of you - getting enough sleep will make your body love you - sleep deprivation will make you do silly things like leave you keys in the fridge and be late because you can't find them in the morning. *Sigh* sometimes I hate being a student.

4 comments:

Eyeliah SS said...

I read a ridiculous amount of blogs, it is really impossible to comment on all of them daily! But it is a good thing to drop by and comment on each one atleast once and a while. I didn't even know (until very recently) that you read my blog!! but commenting or not, your readership is always appreciated! :-)

asonlysheknows said...

I'm exactly the same!! It's shocking & there's no excuse! In a way it's lazyness...

I'd like a "like" application (like facebook) to be added to blogs. LOL

But I agree... I will make more effort too! Bloggers always enjoy feedback :)

Charlie said...

Thanks Eyeliah :) I enjoy being your reader

Yes bloggers love feedback - I mean I know I love comments!!

Spandexpony said...

Haha! I'm pretty much the same way--- big time lurker because of economy of time... sigh... but it really is so rewarding when people comment! A lot of people in my hometown read my blog, and when I see them on the street, they'll say, "Oh I loved the post on..." but they never leave comments!! Blurhgghghghgh!!! ;) Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a note! Yours, Elissa.