Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quick note, those are always the best

Just a quick note to say - thanks for all comments on the post bellow guys, and for sharing how you get yourself motivated to get things done, been a bit quite because have been trying to get something massive done in relation to university. Promise something a bit more interesting from me soon - I am the worst of bloggers my apologies - I am also the worst of uni students at present too. Have been trying out some of your tactics though, hopefully they will help.

Have a finger sprain too which does not help with the typing, my poor little pinky is bruised and swollen, it looks like a fat little slug... ouches.

In the mean time I'll leave you with this - it makes me happy

3 comments:

Nadine said...

I had slugs/snails as pets, too :).

The Seeker said...

Cute :)

xoxo

Rosina Lee said...

Omg the this ad cracks me up!