Saturday, June 13, 2009

Lust have



These are the lovely Jeffrey Campbell - Lite, aren't they gorgeous sigh. This is what comes from spending hours browsing the Solestruck website - I end up desperately wanting shoes that I can't afford. With shipping cost + currency conversion + poorness of me = I don't have enough money for these beautiful babies. But they desperately want to be on my feet I know they do.

I'm not going to have the money anytime soon, so I'll just have to stick with having these on my desktop and wishing. I keep hinting to the boyfriend to buy them for me, but he actually has less money than me so really this is a fruitless task.

7 comments:

Eeli said...

Ooh how hot are these! Babe you mustn't spend all these hours on solestruck though! I know HARD but work/study awaits. Wait! Are you are a fellow student too? ;)

I'm with you on the corset piercings, they appeal to me in the same way. Same iwththe tatto. Literally 3 years and the past 6 months of SERIOUS thinking but I am sooooooo ready! haha.


xx

easytravel said...

great shoes. I like it. nice blog also. See you on my blog.I'll wait your coming. I hope we can share some information

asonlysheknows said...

they are GORGEOUS!!!!

I don't know if I'd have the guts to walk in them! ha! definitely beautiful shoes.

have you bought a Big Wednesday ticket? maybe you'll win and can buy a couple of pairs in different colours :)

christina said...

Oh those are adorable! Jeffrey Campbell just has the greatest shoes!

yiqin; said...

I was so tempted to get them when I saw them too!!

The Clothes Horse said...

So fantastic. And so out of reach. :(

ana b. said...

Well at least these are way way more affordable than the real Balmain version! The heel should be higher, don't you think? The proportions look a little off.