Sunday, May 24, 2009

Forever 21 why do you do this to me


Photos via the Forever 21 website

Forever 21 ship internationally - and if you order over $100 they offer a special shipping price for international orders - as if I needed any more incentive...the shipping price was the one thing holding me back, my bank account is going to suffer.

On another note - had an interesting experience today. Saw a movie of an opera performance of Madame Butterfly. It was good, different than an actual opera experience, but still a nice experience. Then went out for dinner and ate way to much rich pasta. Mmmm life is good.

9 comments:

asonlysheknows said...

OMG. Now I'm in trouble too!! and they're SO CHEAP!!!
oh shite missy... I was supposed to be saving. lol
I love all the dresses, the two you picked are gorgeous!

I need my credit card back.

Em said...

OH HOW I LOVE F21!

Eyeliah SS said...

Oh that first dress is adorable! I've never shopped there, they seem to copy alot of their designs?? And then they make it so hard to say no at such low prices! I'm thankful there isn't one in my town.

Holly said...

That first dress is so CUTE! I want it! :O

fatkid said...

any ideas on how much you get charged by customs here in nz? and do they deliver it to your address or do you have to go to like the customs office to pick it up?

Charlie said...

Hi fatkid - I haven't gotten any extra charges from customs in NZ, but that may depend on how large your order is, I think if it's under a certain amount then you don't get charged, but that can go in the the hundred and still be alright. Also they deliver straight to you address if it's a normal residential address so you don't have to go pick it up. Unless you have problems with packages normally getting delivered and have to go pick them up from the post office?
The delivery does take quite awhile though!

fatkid said...

Hi charlie, thank you for your response.
hmmm so upto couple hundred dollars you didnt have to pay for customs? my bag came upto $345, i was scared that i will get charged heaps in customs so i cancelled the order...

Charlie said...

I think that should still be okay - but if you were really worried you could always check the NZ post website? I think once it gets into the 1000s then you get charged an importers tax

fatkid said...

ah cool...thanks for the info, ill check it out.