Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Simply having a wonderful Christmas time

Well since working in the mall, next to a speaker that plays Christmas carols on repeat, I had a plethora of lyrics I could have chosen to title this post. Why did I choose that one - because it suits my state of mind, I am indeed simply having a wonderful Christmas time. Finishing wrapping gifts has put me in a very good mood!

I am off down south to Temuka tomorrow, So I will be out of touch for a little while, but after Christmas I will try to be a more prolific blogger, I have so much I want to write about but can't get my head straight.

So this is just a little note really to say I hope that you are all having a wonderful Christmas time and partaking in your Christmas traditions (lovely ladies down below in the last post in particular, thanks for sharing!)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night

3 comments:

a cat of impossible colour said...

Merry Christmas, Charlene! It has been great getting to know you this year. :)

Lots of love

A xxx

lickmycupcakes said...

Hope you had a great xmas hun!

ana b. said...

Merry Christmas and a great NY, Charlene! I've only just noticed you aren't on my blogger reader. Which is terrible! I thought you hadn't updated in ages. I feel truly annoyed at myself. xoxo