Thursday, December 18, 2008

First ever bloggy award

I got this from the lovely Andrea. Isn't that neat? This is what it's all about:

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Well I'm not sure to pass this on too, and I think most of the people I would pass it on to already have had it! So I guess I'm giving it to everyone who reads this - there probably isn't 8 of you though haha! But I think that hopefully I've made some kinda a connection with a few of you and would love the share this with you! Sorry for the Hiatus - have been feeling like crap, but had the best sleep last night, and has made me want to take on the world!

Peace out my lovelies

No comments: