Saturday, November 1, 2008

Almost forgot about the cupcakes


Well here they are - a bit later than promised but these are my lovely cupcakes! I meant to make them look a lot better, but it was pretty hot and the icing started to get a bit too runny....I was going for a snail shell look, but on closer inspection they just look like swirls. They are very tasty though! I will post the recipe when I get round to it, but I seemed to have misplaced it since I used in, which is not surprising considering the unorganised mess my life is at the moment.
Eat anything delicious today?
Peace out

8 comments:

Em said...

YAY cupcakes! I made cupcakes lastnight, and I didn't even get ONE for myself :( Boo. Love the mod look!

Charlene said...

I made a huge batch - and only ended up eating one! I feel your pain em!

The Paper Doll said...

Yum, love cupcakes and you look awesome in that green dress!!

Em said...

Haha noo, yours still look delicious! I'd eat 'em :)

ana b. said...

Mmmm...what flavour are those cupcakes?! I have food envy. The delicious thing I ate today was a chocolate lamington. And also a bite-sized Mars Bar. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've added you to my "Locals" link list :D

Eelie said...

lol i was thinking those 'swirls' looked a little bit like Becketts defecation but if i exclude that imagery in my head they look yummmmmmmmay. In fact you're making me crave supcakes now! I'll just have to head to the 2-4 now :(

Btw, HELLO! Fellow NZer its always lovely to meet another on here. I read you're a phsych student? Is that in Dunedin?

Charlene said...

Eelie - oh no! not bird doo doo! Hope you ate some good cupacakes. And I'm not in dunners, I'm up in Christchurch actually - best psych department in the country! Represent

Charlene said...

oh ana - sorry missed the question, they are white chocolate, very yummy!