Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Injuries are no fun what so ever

I was meaning to get into taking some photos for some posts I wanted to do but that may need to be put on the backburner.
Why you might ask? I seemed to have injured my neck in some way that is unknown to me. After my heavy exersise tuesday - heavy exercise for me is attending a step class in the morning with my mum and then playing indoor netball at night- I started to feel a bit of a twinge in my neck, that lead to not being able to move my neck forward or backwards too easily without that twinge getting a bit more persistant, and too a relatively unrestful night, with my neck protesting everytime I moved. Wow that was a long sentence...forgive me for my horrible writing style. So anyway I woke up this morning and I am still in bed with the laptop, I should get up soon, to see how bad the neck is, but I really don't want too.
Although it's not because I lack things to do, I have a list infact


  • Bake a million white chocolate cupcakes with white chocolate ganache
  • Organise my study notes and write out a study plan for my exams
  • Finishing marking lab reports for my lab course
  • Wash the Basil
  • Wash Basil's bed
  • Take Basil to the park
  • Bake bread
  • Clean wardrobe and organise where surplus is going too
  • Take some photos for blog

So anyway that might get put on the backburner for a little while, although I don't really have that much time...Well it's still bad, I was planning on going to the doctor tomorrow anyway and maybe he can help me out with something, I love my doctor he is the tops, and he always recomends the best things for all my health problems. Anyway send me good healing vibes!

Peace out

3 comments:

gemmabear said...

aww i'm sorry your neck is sore! my right shoulder has been sore for the last three days, i have no idea why. muscle pain sucks.

sparkleandglitter said...

Ouch, sending the good vibes your way! I find it helps to warm up a towel then roll it and wrap it around your neck like a really thick scarf :)

The Paper Doll said...

Oh no, I'm sending you good healing vibes. Hopefully the Doc can help!!